The EB5 Visa is the US’s form of a Golden Visa. It permits the holder to live, work, seek after schooling or resign in the US without finding a business.
Similarly as with other Golden Visa types, on the off chance that you wish to get a US EB-5 visa, you should make an extremely considerable interest in the US. Thus, this visa is reasonable for extremely rich internationals who have their eye on a Green Card or American citizenship.
EB-5 Visa basically:
- To get this visa, you should put at any rate $900,000 in a US venture and make at any rate 10 American positions.
- On the off chance that you are qualified for the EB-5 Visa, you get a Green Card and you are permitted to live in the US.
- You can remember your needy relatives for the application. This implies your life partner and kids likewise get Green Cards.
- The US just issues 10,000 EB-5 Investment Visas for every year. This likewise incorporates the visas gave to relatives.
- EB-5 Visa Investment Options
There are two venture alternatives which make you qualified for an EB-5 Visa:
- Putting in any event $900,000 in a Targeted Employment Area (TEA). e. Putting resources into a rustic territory or a region which has a high pace of joblessness, in an administration endorsed program.
- Direct speculation of at any rate $1.8 million external a TEA. You can put resources into another organization/undertaking of your decision or make your own organization in the US, yet you should ensure it meets the USCIS necessities.
EB-5 Visa Investment in Regional Centers
The USCIS has a few Regional Centers the nation over, which intend to advance monetary development in specific territories in the US. You can discover the rundown of Approved EB-5 Immigrant Investor Regional Centers here.
In the event that you put resources into a TEA, you should demonstrate that your speculation has made at any rate ten positions, either legitimately or in a roundabout way. Roundabout positions are those that have come because of the interest in the business venture, however individuals employed work for different organizations. These can be occupations in the gracefully chain of the business venture.
By far most of EB-5 applications are made through Regional Centers, as most candidates are more worried about the movement part of their speculations instead of capital return.
EB-5 Visa Direct Investment
An immediate EB-5 Investment implies you make your own organization in the US or you buy a current organization. Since the speculation is outside the USCIS-endorsed TEA, you should make a higher venture, by at any rate twofold the sum.
Furthermore, you should demonstrate that your venture/organization has legitimately made in any event 10 new openings, and you should have an immediate part in the organization.
Necessities for EB-5 Visa Investment
The principle necessities for an EB-5 Visa venture are:
- It must meet the base capital sum. Either $900,000 in a TEA or $1.8 million external TEAs.
- It must make at any rate 10 new all day occupations for in any event two years. On the off chance that you can’t demonstrate quickly that the speculation has made the positions, you ought to have the option to demonstrate that the requirement for in any event 10 new full-time representatives will emerge.
- The cash you contribute more likely than not been procured legitimately.
- The speculation must be endorsed by the USCIS.
- The venture you put resources into must be a “for-benefit” new plug undertaking that was set up after 1990.
- The cash you contribute must be considered “in danger'”, implying that there is no assurance of capital return.
- You should choose the undertaking you wish to put resources into yourself or through a local community. Because of the measure of venture, you may think that its important to enlist legitimate agents to help you through the cycle.
- After your speculation is settled, you need to accumulate the essential proof and present the EB-5 Visa application.
How to Apply for an EB-5 Visa?
Whenever you have settled your speculation, the cycle for applying for an EB-5 Visa is as per the following:
- You apply to the USCIS utilizing the Form I-526, which is basically the application structure for an Investment Visa. The USCIS may refresh the location where you should present the structure, so you should check their site.
- The USCIS audits the application and sends it to the National Visa Center (NVC).
- The NVC reach you and request that you pay the applicable expenses and present the necessary records. The NVC educates you where and how to pay the expense.
- You apply for an Immigrant Visa and enter a meeting at the US Embassy. The NVC will educate you where and when the meeting will happen, and what records you ought to bring.
- In the case of everything goes appropriately, the US Embassy gives your Immigrant Investor Visa (for example the two-year Green Card).
- On the off chance that you are now in the US: You need to petition for change of status (Form I-485) with the USCIS as opposed to applying at a US Embassy.
Recollect that the application cycle may contrast contingent upon your area. Thus, on the off chance that you are outside the US, your first perspective should be the US Embassy in your nation. They will probably be the most forward-thinking with respect to the application cycle and prerequisites.
How Long Does the EB-5 Visa Process Take?
The cycle for acquiring an EB-5 Visa takes on normal 13 months, from the time you present your application with the USCIS. Since this is a normal, the genuine preparing time could be longer or more limited, contingent upon your particular circumstance.